• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Junction City, Oregon: Scandinavian Auto Showcase Feeler Thread Early August 2018

Might even have the better half interested in coming up, gotta see how we can work it around with available time off. Probably roll up in my wagon.

Cool. I'll be there. I have to leave way ahead of time to make the 10 mile drive. :-P

Haha. Its only 20 minutes from my house there. I was up there this weekend for the Function in Junction.

If my car is in one piece I would bring it up there. Hoping its running and driving by then.

Sean

That would be awesome! I still want to come over and check it out!

Nice. Barring any family plans, I'll be there. Maybe in the 242.

-J

Great! send an RSVP email so that I can add to the head count!

Might even have the better half interested in coming up, gotta see how we can work it around with available time off. Probably roll up in my wagon.

That would be cool! There's a lot to see besides boring Volvos! :lol::cool::oogle:

Looks like the on the fence comment I made earlier is no longer. We'll be headed up, taking a little vacation and doing some non-Volvo stuff as well. See you all up there!

Last edited:
We?re all full up on Californians better cancel it.

It?s tourist season...that means we can hunt them, right?

I'm confused...you're complaining that we're full up on Californian's, but you're IN California according to your profile. That makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Or just a complainer in general, take your pic...

:-P

He's a kid who's acting as if this is the first wave of California transplants, when the first wave happened when his mother and father were kids. lol

We're coming up on the show!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Quick update: The city has officially accepted to expand the boundaries of the festival to include the space that this show will be taking. A local car show "association" that puts on one or two car show fundraisers each year have agreed to help host this event under their insurance policy. Here's a flyer I've put together that's nearly ready to be posted in businesses and on the Facebook, etc.

script>

Back