• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1990 Volvo 240, Wheel Fitment question

howlett10

So I have a 90 Volvo 240 and am ordering coilovers next week, after I get them on I'll be on the hunt for a new set of wheels (low offset), I have 1.25" 5x114.3 wheel adapters so I'm just wondering which wheel offset I'd need to make my rear wheels flush to the fenders. I'm thinking about an offset of +15 with the 1.25" adapters would make a really good tight fit, or would that be too much? Looking to get help from someone that has tight fitment, thanks.

I don't think that is correct. With spacer/adapters you are increasing the offset you can use. For example with 1/25" spacers that is equal to about 32mm. So, with 20mm stock offset plus the spacers you are able to fit a wheel with 52 mm of offset. Something like the FWD Volvo wheels.

It depends on what you would consider flush how much you want to roll the fenders, especially the rear which suck to roll.

I don't know what width you want to run, but a +15 wheel on a 1.25" spacer is going to stick out on the front, and probably also the rear.

You need a wheel around et35-45. With spacers you want to end up with et10 for best looks. Im just bought some spacers 25mm and 32mm with et43 wheels. This is with 17 inch wheel, Ill let you know how it works out.

Back