• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

innovate lc-1 calibrate to tuner studio?

940guy

I followed the below instructions and have the lc1 wired up correctly. but i am getting a reading that hovers around 10.2

Anyone have something i can try setting on the lc1 are defaulted for wideband.
MS2/Extra:

With your TunerStudio project open, go to:
File > Project > Project Properties and click on the Settings tab
Under EGO O2 Sensor, chose the right option (Innovate LC-1 Default) for your wideband in the drop down menu and click Ok. TunerStudio will quickly restart and take you back to the main dashboard.

Next, click on the Basic Settings tab and chose EGO Controls. You will need to change your EGO Sensor Type to wideband or dual wideband as appropriate for your setup. Don't forget to burn the change to your MegaSquirt. Lastly you will need to go to the Tools menu up top and click on Calibrate AFR Table. Chose your sensor type (Innovate LC-1 Default) in the drop down menu, and click on Write to Controller. This is a one way flash, so don't be alarmed if your settings don't 'stick' in this menu after you've sent them to the controller. After the write is complete, click Close.

Your AFR Targets Table will be under Basic setup > AFR Table 1

I'd have to look. I had a pretty persistent .5 difference between what the gauge showed (which I would assume is accurate) and what TS picked up (a voltage over a line, interpreted into a numeric value, subject to fudging). I had to mess with it for a while to get the two numbers to match better.

I'd have to look. I had a pretty persistent .5 difference between what the gauge showed (which I would assume is accurate) and what TS picked up (a voltage over a line, interpreted into a numeric value, subject to fudging). I had to mess with it for a while to get the two numbers to match better.

I thought that was just a fluke on the 140, guess not! Mine was .8-1.2 different until I ran the LC1 to the same engine ground as the MS box, which brought the readings on TS closer to the DB gauge. TS also reacts way faster than the gauge.

As for the OP, the stuff you quoted worked just fine on mine. Have you confirmed the setup and output voltages coming from the LC1?

Having a wideband not log correctly blows for others viewing. My LC1 didn't log accuratly either, so after getting frustrated I litteraly tossed the whole controller anf guage down the street and bought an AEM!

Back