• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Do88 Radiator for 740

tequila_gundam_no_chaser

tequila_gundam_hug_the_toilet
Anybody purchase the D088 radiator for their 7/9? I'm looking at the D088 WC-240 model. THere is a WC-250, that appears a bit larger but does not support A/C. Has anyone purchased the AC version vs the non-ac. The car does not have A/C right now, but I plan on adding it back in the future. I don't see the WC-250 easily available, but I was thinking the non-ac version, but aside from a slightly thicker core, what are the differences between the two?

I saw that alot of the FWD guys were having reliability issues with the Do88 radiators.
Not sure if it applies to all they make.

The intercoolers are solid though.

My 2jz car gets a little warm for comfort in traffic now. Temps creep up to 220, so I need a more reliable radiator and fan solution. I think the intercooler core is a bit thick and is blocking radiator flow now.

I wonder if a 960/V90 radiator is big enough to make a difference, or if it'd even fit.

Custom radiator or the do88 radiator are the options. I think there are a handful of people on the forum running a do88 unit. Maybe they'll chime in.

I have a their radiator and intercooler in my 242 for 5 years without any issues. I have put about 30k miles of mostly summer driving. I also am running Genuine Volvo Coolant/Antifreeze PN 31439821.

I have a their radiator and intercooler in my 242 for 5 years without any issues. I have put about 30k miles of mostly summer driving. I also am running Genuine Volvo Coolant/Antifreeze PN 31439821.

Do88 recommends genuine Volvo coolant. If you have that extra coin, that is the way to go. Good to hear your Do88 units are working well for you.

Back