• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

+ nitrous!?

They've outlawed nitrous here in Ontario, the rulebook says that it's illegal to drive on public roads with nitrous equipment plumbed up. You can have it in the car, it just can't function until you get to the track. They're really trying to crack down on streetracers. Good. Plus I don't care, never been interested in running nitrous.

lemme clarify that for a second, how many people do YOU know of, have NOT ONLY run in excess of 25psi on a STOCK B230, but added what would be a 'significant' but not 'outrageous' amount of nitrous on top of that?

I know of two people right off hand that have, and I know the results there of. But I'm willing to give you a chance to defend your position before I crush you.

They've outlawed nitrous here in Ontario, the rulebook says that it's illegal to drive on public roads with nitrous equipment plumbed up. You can have it in the car, it just can't function until you get to the track. They're really trying to crack down on streetracers. Good. Plus I don't care, never been interested in running nitrous.

thats because you haven't experienced the joy that is nitrous oxide. its ok, we all watched you run a 16 at SE too. ;) :-P

you're clearly scared of the mizzad powerz :-D

oh, and I'll be outside working on my car while you prepare some sort of internet-lore laden witty comeback. I enjoy those, I've breezed past several of them during my tenure.

That's true, I've never been in a car running NOS!. If I come to SE this year maybe you can show me the blissful joys of teh spray. And hopefully I'll run a 15 this time :oops:.

you might want to reconsider that. once you go naws you never want to go back. its turbo gold :omg:

lemme clarify that for a second, how many people do YOU know of, have NOT ONLY run in excess of 25psi on a STOCK B230, but added what would be a 'significant' but not 'outrageous' amount of nitrous on top of that?

I know of two people right off hand that have, and I know the results there of. But I'm willing to give you a chance to defend your position before I crush you.

you know that wont be many people, because you'll know just as good as i do, that most people wont even recognize things like pinging if it hit them in the face. most people here aren't even able to 12 psi on a b230ft without problems, cause they dont have a clue what they're doing...the whole bunch that solves problems by doing the "wrong" things cause they dont know what the source of the problem is. people who wanna strap a random supercharger onto their engine just because they got that one cheap and dont have a clue what's involved.
those peoples engines wont survive a big shot of nitrous. your's did...cause you know what you're doing

if you know what you're doing a b230 can go way over 700bhp...most wreck it with stock power.

thanks nils, you just proved my point. This was covered by the time post #3 was submitted.

and seriously, out to the shop to build the stroker. you kids have fun with your theories :-D

That's true, I've never been in a car running NOS!. If I come to SE this year maybe you can show me the blissful joys of teh spray. And hopefully I'll run a 15 this time :oops:.

same here...I've just raced against one that did and boy did I get my @ss handed to me :)
..was dead even until he hit the button !!!

so, kenny and sam, what will it take money and time wise to + n20 my 850 SAFELY? its my daily so it will have to be sort of reliable so like a small shot, maybe 50 - 100.

Back