• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

19t upgrade

fastcomet

I?m running a 19t with npr- stage 2 rsi cam- 800cc inj. - 3in ex. My exhaust housing is cracked and leaking real bad. I?m gonna buy a exhaust housing to fix it. I saw that they offer a 7cm housing vs 6cm. My question is; will I need a bigger turbin wheel? Or is it plug and play. I?m a aware of tithe different housings. I have the angled one which the offer in 7cm. Thank for the help.

No you don't need anything other...
There is TD04HL they already use the biggest td04 exhaust side.
TD04 H and L are smaller.

But 13T 13G 15G 16GT 18T and 19T are all td04hl so all same turbine side.
Bigger 7cm angled housings can be cheaply found on later 13T's so somewhere after 2003...
They are also more temperature resistant than earlier ones and bigger a/r.

Ty for chiming in. I have my turbo off trying to decide whether to buy a 7cm ex. Housing or just buy a bigger turbo? Will say the 19t is temperamental. Like to keep some low end.

Yes I'm not a great big fan of a std 19T too. 9 blade turbine wheel makes it a lot better. Less peaky.

With those injectors of yours you could easily spce it up above 19T levels though :p

Yes I'm not a great big fan of a std 19T too. 9 blade turbine wheel makes it a lot better. Less peaky.

With those injectors of yours you could easily spce it up above 19T levels though :p

What would you recommend? Been looking at Td05-20g. Doubt they bolt to my 90plus manifold. I would need some kind of adapter?

The bw efr turbo are awesome but cost an arm leg and well you know. But they are popping up used every now and then. Give it some more time and we will be able to pick them up at Tbricks budget. Lol

About adapters and 90+ manifolds they are basicly still T3 manifolds only with a raised face for TD04 fitment.
If you machine this flat you can fit any T3 charger you want there...
There is also mamba and such who make adapters from volvo flange to T3...

I don't like to talk about prices for BW EFR but they to be worth the money :p :p
Still searching for someone who could give me some arms and legs... untill that time I'm just buying chinaboi's finest ;D

Back