• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

Yea I had a lean issue and you could feel the power going away. Moved the fuel pumps out of the sump and the issue is resolved. So I can push it a bit harder now

Usually weather dependent. Looks like this week is the last wednesday night drag for the year, but they have Saturday TnT's on the calendar thru the end of the year.

Okay I'm gonna shoot for sometime in December I have to mod the ic a bit to get it in and I'm planning on towing it there so I can be a bit more aggressive with it. Plan is to run mid to high ten in full street mode. Full size front wheels, full weight, full intake and exhaust

Funny, they don't even tech my ****, even if I haven't been out there for a year, depending on who the tech is. Didn't comment on my helmet being out of date, where PIR said I needed to rent one that was in date.

The dude that teched it this year was super cool about it, the lady that was in the booth was the one that booted me even after I said I wouldn't do another full send. Good thing she did though because I was totally lying

Yeah, one of the tech's out there, older guy, is awesome for sure. He checks for the hoopties but he can tell the legit guys pretty quick as well. The lady in the booth has to boot people, just because of the rulebook, can't fault her for it. Probably better off not testing that one. lol

No updates on the Volvo but since I'm all over the place with project cars. I decided to yank the perfectly good and built 401 and 727 out of my gremlin and swap in the lq4 out of my 244 into it, I put a set of late model pistons in it and it's ready to swap in. Made mounts, converted the whole car to a brake system from a non abs sn95 mustang and got the 80e in the correct position. Plan is to do drag week in 2021 with it so it will have a full cage and all the fixins.

Funny, they don't even tech my ****, even if I haven't been out there for a year, depending on who the tech is. Didn't comment on my helmet being out of date, where PIR said I needed to rent one that was in date.

PIR is also the only track in the whole country which is also a city park, so they tend to be pretty strict with it.

Back