• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

I’ve owned a few - air and water cooled. Steering, brakes, sound = no substitute. Enjoy! And then Rennegade an LS into the back....chuckle.

Holy **** that is beautiful! I bet it sounds amazing.

I've owned a 944 but was extremely let down, sold that this as fast as possible. I feel like a non turbo 944 is basically the cheapest ****tiest car Porsche has ever made. It handled excellent but was dog**** slow.

Holy **** that is beautiful! I bet it sounds amazing.

I've owned a 944 but was extremely let down, sold that this as fast as possible. I feel like a non turbo 944 is basically the cheapest ****tiest car Porsche has ever made. It handled excellent but was dog**** slow.

You obviously have never driven a 924. Lol

man i sure do want a beams in a old volvo in like a pv or amazon ( but with the pricing of em it will never happen, wouldnt be worth dropping 3k after shipping and stuff or even more) yall have it good over there with all the jdm engine importers and freeshipping on most of em on ebay

man i sure do want a beams in a old volvo in like a pv or amazon ( but with the pricing of em it will never happen, wouldnt be worth dropping 3k after shipping and stuff or even more) yall have it good over there with all the jdm engine importers and freeshipping on most of em on ebay

Yeah we get pretty lucky here in California due to smog and being a port state I assume

Hosed off the 244, took it for a spin and popped a tire. Getting some tires mounted on it thursday. Going to street tune it on e85 for around 16-18psi for Davis do I can hit the track and make a fast pass with it. Hoping for tens considering I can actually launch the car now, also with how little timing I'm running. I am going to remove the exhaust and throw in the sway bar at the track.

Back