• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Parshad's 740 build

update

I was able to get some time on the bead blaster and they came out really nice. As of now they have some black gunk on them i figure a little time with a wire wheel will take that right off

a>

Last edited:
slight up date i needed to change the clutch on the 740 so i got a flat fywheel from sts machining and these are pictures of the parts that came out of the car

a>

a>

a>

Last edited:
So some big changes have happened as of recently. I am not currently daily driving my 740 as i have a new daily. which is this
a>

its is super boring and slow but it has a manual transmission.

The plan with the volvo is to go all out now and drive as many events next year as possible. I have gotten some parts as of recently that i have wanted for a long time. i am going to posting a lot of updates hopefully soon of getting more parts in and installing them.
a>

BIG UPDATE:

With the help of a lot of friends i was able to get a axle from a 940 and swapping a true trac in it. Mike p installed that diff, Peter Donahue stored the axle for a couple of days, my brother brought the axle back to my garage.

all of the bushings in the rear have either been replaced with poly or heim joints. torque rods are installed.reinforced sub frame has been installed/ pressed in the extended studs. basically the rear is done being mondified for now i have moved onto the front but that is a whole different story.

I've never noticed this thread before. I'm curious to see if your lmr adapters will work with the quick steer roll correctors. The brakes look awesome nonetheless.

Also, I'm surprised to see how light your car is. I know earlier 740s are a bit lighter but that's impressive.

Last edited:
I havent updated in a long time that is why. The lmr brackets fit with the use of a grinder. You dont need much more room.

As for weight the goal is to get the car into 2700s or lower.

Back