• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Hitch receiver

BeaverMeat

Wanting a small class I 1-/4? receiver for a bike rack. I know there is the strap-on :oops: style but I find them annoying. The receiver type is way easier install and remove.

What cheap options are there? Or, is there a nice hidden type available?

240 Trailer hitch

attachment.php

I think I have the one pictured in the middle. Bought it as a kit from a Volvo dealer that was having a clearance sale maybe 30 years ago. Can with the wiring harness and everything. I still have the installation instructions if you'd like a copy.

Is this a challenge?

Take it as you want. It's an observation based on real world experience. Not many 200's in yards anymore. If you find one and can get it for 25.00, you scored. Also depends on how much you value your time. Good luck and hope you do score

Accepted.

... also, the costs of taking a ferry to the mainland is just a little bit higher up on the priority scale of where to spend my money. I got patience and never buy anything emotionally.

It's not how much you earn, it's how much you keep.

are you looking for a 740 tow hitch?

hah the humor. Those are my hitches and only reason I have them is because I got them in the yards....over 10 years or so and hoarded. Now they are for sale. What can you even buy for a 100 bucks now days? Now shipping on the other hand isnt cheap anymore either. To WA is 45 bucks. To Georgia its 81. Dont see many 200 series in yards anymore either fyi. Its not like you could have your pick like 5 years ago. Those days are over. Only people that will have this stuff are hoarders or guys that still have or are into these cars. And thats if they wanna sell their stuff.

Accepted.

... also, the costs of taking a ferry to the mainland is just a little bit higher up on the priority scale of where to spend my money. I got patience and never buy anything emotionally.

It's not how much you earn, it's how much you keep.

Can't take it with you when you go either, smoke em if you got em!

I have a couple of them in Washington state - I'm guessing you are in Canada. If you're ready to make a road trip once the border opens, meet me in Everett for a Volvo parts pick up!

Can't take it with you when you go either, smoke em if you got em!

Yup!

A wise man once told me it?s better to spend your money on an experience (travel, adventures, etc) instead of objects.

I have a couple of them in Washington state - I'm guessing you are in Canada. If you're ready to make a road trip once the border opens, meet me in Everett for a Volvo parts pick up!

Will do.... Who knows when that will be... been craving some serious In-N-Out Burger for the longest time. Lol

Back