• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Body/paint shop near me recommendations?

2turbotoys

Salaminizer
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have experience or recommendations for a body shop near Reading PA? 19606. I need fenders pulled, rust removed, and paint. If they do collision work or insurance work I am not interested in their shop. Thanks!

I say that because I know people in the business. Most collision shops will put that work in front of your car, and only work on yours in between the insurance work. Costing a lot more because they don't just keep on it. Or they do a patch and spray. Nothing wrong with insurance/collision shops, but its not what I want. I want to pay a fair amount (for them and me) to do this. I'm building a serious car, spending serious money. I want their undivided attention, and will pay for it.

There are several shops near me that don't do insurance work and they do quite well. I was hoping to hear someone had used one of them.

Back