• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

451ft-lbs and 365Whp. Reached my 400hp goal

fige

KING OF TBOT
300+ Club
Dyno Chart, in case any of you are interested.
10917875_10103487831334942_6348120794687703774_n.jpg

I was supposed to start at 2000rpm. Checking the datalogger I was around 2040-2090rpms when I started. So not sure how much that skews the data. (I gotta be honest)

The 16g peaked 21 psi at 4200rpms then dropped to 18-19psi, Afrs were around 11.1-12.1 the whole way. I had 700RPMS more to go, but I never loaded the car up for this hard & this long... I got scared. lulz.

Stock bottom end 91 b230ft, 16g evo8 turbo. RSi stage 3 cam. MSII. 531 head. Full 3'' exhaust (cat & mufflers)
Running e85.

Next steps are to get a proper locker, nathan's intake and redo my leaky manifold. Yoshifab clutch setup. My goal is 28-30psi on this turbo. I am starting to get worried about breaking drivetrain parts, good thing my tires are pure ****.

Many thanks to the people that helped me, it would have been impossible without them. This was my goal for a long time.

Last edited:
video for the lulz.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JJ38Vzl_v_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh yeah, and on the 3rd run they put a fan in front of it. gained 10hp. hahaha

here is an emissions chart I did the day before. the hC part was a pretty damn close call. hahahahah
10906036_10103484656252832_6955587784317273949_n.jpg

Pretty sweet dude; I say leave it "ratty" and hurt some feelings, haha.

Last edited:
That's impressive, seems like e85 makes a big difference.

Yes it does. It makes it possible to run much higher compression (extract more power from the same amount of fuel/air flow) or higher boost, than would be possible on gasoline. In addition to increase mass flow, it COOLS the intake charge alot more than gasoline, making for ? more dense charge.

In Norway we call it "poor man's race gas" but the funny thing tho, it often performs better than superduper-fancy-extreme expensive race gas, due to the simple fact it COOLS ****loads more, gasoline does not, and race gas actually cools less than pump gas...

That beeing said... if running lazy ass low compression, there really is not too a big advantage, unless you plan on running over 4 bar of absolute pressure...

It sort of got the advantages of both gasolene and and alcohols, just available at most gas stations.

ONLY downside of E85 as I see, is that you get starting problems in winter (sub zero) due to it cools even in winter, a bit too much really durting starting. And that your mileage (not economy) goes down so, you get less range on the stock gas tank. The last one is mostly a downside for me... I got 805 miles by road to the nearest pump. DAMMIT!

I used to run a b23f+t which would have been really interesting on the dyno. instead it serves as a table top now

That's really awesome. Congrats. Must be a handful to drive. How much different is your e85 spark map compared to your pump gas map?

Back