• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

GoPro Mic Check S60 T5M

Its funny you mention that specifically because I will need to correct it for the Nurburgring footage (its not as blown out).

Photoshop has a fantastic level adjustment tool called "Shadows and Highlights". I use Sony Vegas which doesn't have this, I've tracked down a thread about getting the same effect through the Color Curves tool.

You're the guy in the film industry right?

Its funny you mention that specifically because I will need to correct it for the Nurburgring footage (its not as blown out).

Photoshop has a fantastic level adjustment tool called "Shadows and Highlights". I use Sony Vegas which doesn't have this, I've tracked down a thread about getting the same effect through the Color Curves tool.

You're the guy in the film industry right?

Yes I am. I found the Shadows and Highlights to be limiting. I shoot all in raw footage so I can take advantage of everything. But when you have access to a full color correction suite it makes it all easy but when you are limited to just a tools then you do what you can do.

I just have beef that runs deep with gopro's and various professionals thinking that they can just get the shot with a gopro and call it a day.

I'd rather shoot 720p off my D7000 but that's a bit of a hassle to rig up to my bike :lol:

I'd rather shoot 720p off my D7000 but that's a bit of a hassle to rig up to my bike :lol:

We have a sweet mounting kit for mounting to role cages and bikes. I'll take 1020p on my D70 over the GoPro's but we mostly use the Sony F55 and the raw recorder on most days.

Back