• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Will a $500 car make it across country?

Figuring in gas, how much do you think the trip cost you? Glad to see people are still taking these cars cross country for fun. Cool trip, man!

The hideout in Chicago nice choice

It was an awesome little spot. Saw some live music right when we got there. I bought the dudes Vinyl he was selling. And then my cousin hosts a poetry night there. Election day Eve. I read for the first time in front of a group of random public. It was good times. Cool people. Supposedly someone got a recording.

Figuring in gas, how much do you think the trip cost you? Glad to see people are still taking these cars cross country for fun. Cool trip, man!

Thanks! I'd do it again tomorrow. Eh..it took alot longer than it should have. We meandered alot. I covered food for 3 people alot. We stopped alot etc. It was probably around $300 for gas. Maybe $400 as we took obscure routes sometimes. Hotel for 5 or so nights. Cheapest was $52. Most was $80. Food was expensive. I ran through $1500 no problem.

nice job, did you keep it around 55-60?

Actually from Nevada to Nebraska speed limit was 80....I did that. Lol. Only going up steep grades did it get down to 50.

Last edited:
Back