• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New site layout

well the feedback forums really just needs to go away and be part of the persons profile and then they need to have a rating next to their join date/location

Question based on the new reorganization demoting showroom back to general... I've always put my junk in showroom because it's felt like the Projects and Restorations was for the serious "taken off the road for months" Projects. But the new layout makes me feel like I should be posting in Projects instead.

What're the thoughts on what is and isn't a project? I've swapped engines etc in my showroom threads...

M.

What're the thoughts on what is and isn't a project? I've swapped engines etc in my showroom threads...

Per the heading description

"Long term single thread ground-up project documentation and build process threads only"

Sounds like you should start a project thread and throw it all in there, I feel like showroom threads are better suited for multiple people contributing photos/info/etc.

Per the heading description

"Long term single thread ground-up project documentation and build process threads only"

Sounds like you should start a project thread and throw it all in there, I feel like showroom threads are better suited for multiple people contributing photos/info/etc.

Or simply ask a mod to move it for you.

:mods:

When people don't let you know they received their package, it usually means they did and had no issues with the transaction. Only when there is a problem you will hear back from the buyer. I don't always remember to leave feedback either. I actually like the feedback sub forum. I hate the rating systems that other forums use.

Back