• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

door ajar sound

Ill most likely donate to the kickstarter...im wondering if he will make it so its programmable? Also ive been tagged in the toto door chime posts 10 times in the past week.

Ill most likely donate to the kickstarter...im wondering if he will make it so its programmable? Also ive been tagged in the toto door chime posts 10 times in the past week.

If you check the thread in OT there's already a product that is programmable for up to 8 different sounds with 8 different triggers.

Yeah, the kickstarter says 8 bit chopsticks. Im not a big fan lol he did say he is possibly going to have programmable ones you can edit the sounds

So my ?92 240 makes no sound regarding open doors or key in ignition. What should my check list look like to find the problem? Because if he sells customizable modules, I will probably want one :-)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction... again😆

So my ?92 240 makes no sound regarding open doors or key in ignition. What should my check list look like to find the problem? Because if he sells customizable modules, I will probably want one :-)

Check for the module he replaces in the video. It's found under the driver's side dash, above your right leg. Usually people delete the sound by just unplugging and throwing away the module.

A spare used one should be incredibly cheap.

Or a jy, id have to imagine they are not very desirable lol. And you could prolly just stick it in your back pocket haha. Custom sound ones are cool, I wish I knew more about electronic/computers

I think I have one in the shop. If you pay shipping you can have it.

Ill give you mine and pay shipping. I hate that thing but tell me where to find it, ive looked while its dingin but so loud seems to be everywhere. I dont need a stupid dinger the door wont lock with key in the ignition anyway.

Ill give you mine and pay shipping. I hate that thing but tell me where to find it, ive looked while its dingin but so loud seems to be everywhere. I dont need a stupid dinger the door wont lock with key in the ignition anyway.

Well I found it tonight. But it shattered in my hand as I was pulling it out. Im gonna hook the inside up to a christmas card and bless a fellow volvo buddy. :rofl:

Back