• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish Cruise-In at XXX Root Beer, Issaquah WA

I'd like to go, but it's my daughter's birthday. 6 year olds often take umbrance when you forgo their party to go look at some old smelly cars.

Or, I could just tell her we're going to a special birthday lunch. In my old smelly car.

I'd like to go, but it's my daughter's birthday. 6 year olds often take umbrance when you forgo their party to go look at some old smelly cars.

Or, I could just tell her we're going to a special birthday lunch. In my old smelly car.

She like Burgers and Root Beer Floats?

It depends...

For sure if I can get the Bertone and/or Amazon running in time

Maybe just for fun if I can't

Keep saying I'm going, yet to make one.

I will be there.

Volvo-122-Combi.jpg

If we end up going, let's stick Carter and Elliot together and let them babysit each other.

Sadly this is a no-go for me now. Carter will have to selfsit. Work and my mother-in-law's birthday took over the Sunday.

Unfortunately i cannot this year. GF wants Valentines day to happen, and I don't want to get up at 5 am to drive a 500 mile round trip to seattle and back.

Taro, this is easy... go up one day early, stay in Seattle overnight on the 14th, go out to a romantic dinner, then wake up the next day at a normal time and go to XXX. Everyone's happy.

Back