• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

If you have good hog ring cutters and pliers it's a breeze really. For those 242 seats I just used big zip ties as they are easier to work with and do the job.

Had a new vibration at certain RPM's. Found a shiny spot on the oil pan where it was contacting the crossmember. Those mounts sure don't last very long. I ordered a driver's side diesel unit from Skandix.

BNE Hybrid arms should be out in the next few weeks (ordered 8/19).

Hoping Volvo's in the Hood happens this year. Looks like IPD may happen this fall.

Last edited:
How much would I hate Bilstein HD's? The rebound on the Tourings is inadequate with the new springs.

Not a SME but in retrospect I think I would have gone with the Koni's instead on my wagon. When I go coilovers that's probably what I'll do. I don't hate them but definitely not in love.

Had a new vibration at certain RPM's. Found a shiny spot on the oil pan where it was contacting the crossmember. Those mounts sure don't last very long. I ordered a driver's side diesel unit from Skandix.

BNE Hybrid arms should be out in the next few weeks (ordered 8/19).

Hoping Volvo's in the Hood happens this year. Looks like IPD may happen this fall.

Ratchet strap or take back that third mount you dropped off at my house. It?s probably more comfy now with the bushings in the middle...

So much better. Thanks John

B17DEE1F-FFD2-4172-B711-9E81DCF9C030-M.jpg

7F589157-879D-4EC7-8018-F5F7486D7586-M.jpg

3C471448-C068-4907-92C4-D61D212B4B4F-M.jpg

Back