• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Mustang in Swedish clothing

Hey guys. Sorry, haven't been on here lately, been busy with school. I'd be glad to help anyone with questions they have. Surelokhommz and tree18is check your PMs

I think I'll be pulling the car out of storage soon to start working on it again, hopefully a full rewire of the car and ditch the Moates setup for Megasquirt. And if funds allow, I'd like finish the suspension with short struts for the front and probably try the Summit S-10 shocks in the rear.

Whats up with the Moates? is it a store bought engine harness?
googled it, got it!
Oh yah sorry, its the piggyback I'm using for tuning the Mustang ECU. It works well but way more complicated than it needs to be; you have to have a good understanding of the Ford EEC terminology.

yeah, definitely go with megasquirt and get it all figured out.. Then you can come back and help me get my wagon running again haha :D

wow, that is beautiful. Makes me want to do a V8 swap even worse, but then I remember I have no skills in welding or electronics.

Wow great build of that car ! Not a big V8 fan though, but i sounds great and realy does look like a real nice car..

Anders
Denmark

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!

I bought those HRE wheels from Jao so I'm very excite to get them. I'm also going to be ordering some stiffer springs for the front and an adjustable perch setup for the rear and the Summit truck shocks suggested by Jerd, so should be a good year haha

Nice car and nice work :) I am not a fan of V8 but it fit nice and the color is nice and everything. sad that people just run away if they hit another car :(

Thanks guys!

The car is finally home from storage and parts are being ordered so there should be some semblance of an update in the next couple weeks.

Had some time today and figured out how easy it is to hookup my wideband to the ECU. Just one wire from the gauge to the EGR input on the wiring harness and good to go, don't know why I thought it wouldn't work before.

50LProject1412fix.jpg

And video proof cuz I thought it was a bit exciting lol. The response seems slow on the screen but I checked the datalog and its a bit better, not as jumpy. And I think the values might be off a bit but I can tweak it some

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3kP8Iog3v4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3kP8Iog3v4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Back