• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

he mentioned renting a car the other day. Pretty sure Tom is in, about 80% sure kent is going to be out, based on the vibe I got from him yesterday.

d96.jpg

Aight, I has confirmation, kent is coming. he does not know yet if it's a thursday or friday arrival

This is shaping up to be a damn good year.

If you haven't been before, here are a couple things to remember:

The area around the lodge is very remote. I'd recommend downloading offline maps to your phone.

Here's the location for the lodge:
https://goo.gl/maps/1CTynYSxfY4Brmaj8

There will be a flag or car marking the driveway to turn in.

There is no cell service at the lodge, but there is a landline phone. The number is (828) 293-9922. Give that to anyone who might need to get in touch with you. There is no long distance calling from that phone, so we'll have to run a relay through a local friend if you need to get in touch with someone, so you should probably tell anyone you might need to get in touch with to answer calls from an 828 number they don't know.

I think that's about it. See y'all next week!

lol its not going to happen this year. Unfortunately my v70 occupied too much shop time this summer to get the 745 registered and inspected.
:lol: I knew this a year ago, but it's nice to have confirmation.

What were the terms of the agreement?

Picking up the loaner trailer today, filling propane tanks, first shopping trip of several is done. 75lb of pork will be moved from the freezer to the cooler tomorrow afternoon.

We're officially prepping.

Anybody have room in their car for a ride-along on the loop(s)?
I don’t think the box will be fun in the twisties.

Back