• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Globex Corp presents: 255

This is sure to be another incredible 245! Kids do grow up too damn fast, fun to see them in the Volvo I bet. The roof rack looks fantastic!

Yep! Well I think that?s the shop, it?s who ever ben at rolling uses.

They have my t6 build and the head for the t5 (and the block soon)

sorry realized I think I've already asked you that. Larry's posted some videos of them working on whiteblocks last week, seems like they were probably yours!

That color looks so good all fresh and shiny like that. You still have a lot of work to do, but assemble after paint is the best part. It's all down hill from here IMO

What stage is this car, at this point?

LOL

Pretty much same as last update. I've mainly been working on the truck lately (disc brake conversion to all 4 corners, just finished rebuilding the front suspension... motor is about half built).

With having to keep my employee's at home but still paying them, it's unlikely much will happen this year on the 240. I'm grateful that I was able to pay off painting it and some other big expenses before this happened though.

That being said, once I finish up the truck (few more days and it's drivable again) then I may start sorting thru some of the "paint and install" parts. It's tough right now since I'm doing the work of 5 other employee's by myself, plus trying to keep money coming in AND deal with the kids "distance learning" from home.

Times is tough man. Huge props for taking care of your employees though, not a lot of people can/will.
You'll come out the other side of this though, and maybe someday this wagon will get done, but you're doing good

Back