• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Help for choice the best 19T

I understood him
I will not put a turbo at 1000usd for spool 200rpm earlier and have 10hp more than with a 19T or so have a turbo capable of 500hp but I can not fully use and have a lot of lag.

The turbo has 100usd I really doubt the quality and I would never take the risk to put this kind of ****

I'm not close to a other turbo but I don't want make other modifications or make a dump valve or a standalone engine management

I wasn't really suggesting you buy a $100 turbo, it was meant more as a joke. But, the turbo I posted is a T3/T4, and my point is that they are very inexpensive. You should look at the exhaust wheel sizes a little closer to get the full picture. The TD04 turbo you posted only has a 45.6mm exhaust wheel. That will ultimately be your choke point, also don't forget the exh manifold flows poorly as does the exh side of the cylinder head.

Make a cam that change the car.

E85 that help a lot, in France is a little hard to drive 100% E85 but a flex fuel LH2.4 is not possible

How much boost your run? Have you make the car of a dyno ?
1,4bar boost. Haven't dynoed with this setup, but there's many dyno sheets of similar setups online). I have considered a better cam/head and my chipmaker said there was power to be made above 4trpm, but since I mainly drive in the city/suburbs and shift below 4trpm I haven't swapped yet :e-shrug:

There are flexfuel boxes if you want to be able to run LH2.4 on 95 or e85, but I'm not sure I'd trust them on a not so stock car. I run a one on my N/A winter beater.

1,4bar boost. Haven't dynoed with this setup, but there's many dyno sheets of similar setups online). I have considered a better cam/head and my chipmaker said there was power to be made above 4trpm, but since I mainly drive in the city/suburbs and shift below 4trpm I haven't swapped yet :e-shrug:

There are flexfuel boxes if you want to be able to run LH2.4 on 95 or e85, but I'm not sure I'd trust them on a not so stock car. I run a one on my N/A winter beater.

There is always power to look somewhere but at what price for what real utility ?

Even with a stock engine I would not trust the flexfuel box

I wasn't really suggesting you buy a $100 turbo, it was meant more as a joke. But, the turbo I posted is a T3/T4, and my point is that they are very inexpensive. You should look at the exhaust wheel sizes a little closer to get the full picture. The TD04 turbo you posted only has a 45.6mm exhaust wheel. That will ultimately be your choke point, also don't forget the exh manifold flows poorly as does the exh side of the cylinder head.

I use google to translate it does not help to understand the jokes ;-)

Suppose I take a T3 / T4 I will have to modify the stock manifold exhaust, change the piping of the turbo has the FMIC, change intake hose and put a dump valve right ? I forgot something ?

I have a FK so the 13mm rods in the end with all the changes in addition what am I going to win ?

You belive I can go search 350hp SAFE ?

ps: il y a des fran?ais ici ?

I use google to translate it does not help to understand the jokes ;-)

Suppose I take a T3 / T4 I will have to modify the stock manifold exhaust, (yes) change the piping of the turbo has the FMIC (should just need a silicone adapter coupler), change intake hose and put a dump valve right?(do you mean a compressor bypass valve/blowoff valve?) I forgot something ? (wastegate? you need to get a turbo with an internal WG.)

I have a FK so the 13mm rods in the end with all the changes in addition what am I going to win ? (much less exhaust back pressure=higher efficiency @ lower boost pressure)

You belive I can go search 350hp SAFE ?
(Safe?!... who knows? you're nearly tripling the power output. I'd suspect the engine's life expectancy will be diminished significantly.)I doubt you're doing this for reliability though..

ps: il y a des fran?ais ici ?yes

Back