• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

DUAL SWAYBARS (**everything you need to know**)

Different style bushings and brackets.

20121218223415.jpg

Front end is done as well!

20121218233052.jpg

Nobody would happen to have that double bar template in a printable form would they? So I could run it by a machine shop? Sick of this hunky feeling 940!

Sorry if it has been posted already...

Did the front today. Instead of using spacers on the endlinks, I threaded the whole thing and use a jam nut on the bottom.

tZZ7g.jpg

D33OS.jpg

Wait'll the threaded rod breaks from the eyelet. Will be quite an experience if cornering hard. Ask me how I know...........

But since you've made it adjustable, hopefully it won't happen. My stock end links broke (2 times) with my IPD sways

Installer error.

Nope, IPD said lots of the OEM end links break with IPD bars. Notice they sell them? They break at the weld. 20+ years old + much bigger sways= possible breakage under severe cornering.

I broke two on a *non lowered 245* with the IPD sways

Last edited:
I think it's awesome. I need to get another turbo rear bar, as I goofed an installed one turbo and one NA bar. Two turbo bars in the front. Handles well. Just don't drop the swaybar on your face like I did when you are installing them and you'll be a-ok.

LOL! Did this aswell.. ouch!!

Okay, balls deep, anybody used a 28 and a 25 up front? And 25/25 in the rear? I imagine it would feel like its on rails but maybe im terribly mistaken.

Okay, balls deep, anybody used a 28 and a 25 up front? And 25/25 in the rear? I imagine it would feel like its on rails but maybe im terribly mistaken.

It'll be very tail happy. I'm running two turbo bars in the back of my 745, and while it doesn't have snap oversteer, it feels like it is one step away from it.

Super stiff rear = dorifto action even when you don't want it.

and with an open diff: bad traction out of sharp corners. The inner rearwheel will spin easy.

great guide, think i might do this to my front in the summer when i start rebuilding my 244.

anyone tried 2 in the front and none in the rear, or tested this offroad? I drive offroad so i'm not even sure if 2 in the front is a good idea let alone the rear and clearance... lol

Back