• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Spring SE May 4-6 2018

Well, the outdoor bathroom will be in full operation, so that will please the missus. Of course, she'd forgotten the MANY discussions we had about this particular event, and when it came up in other conversation yesterday.. well.. things had to be explained again. Now she's contemplating going out of town that weekend (fine with me...)

anyway, aside from waiting on the new rpm pickup for the dyno, I reckon things are ready to go.

My current plan is to leave at the ass-crack of dawn on Friday, roll through Chattanooga and check out a few things I've been meaning to see for awhile, then take the scenic route down through NE Alabama. I might be there in time to say goodbye on Sunday.

Is there anyone coming down from Tennessee? I'm trying to plan my trip and I'd have to leave at like 4 in the morning to get there by 5 which would suck. But if I could leave Thursday night and crash somewhere along way.

Is there anyone coming down from Tennessee? I'm trying to plan my trip and I'd have to leave at like 4 in the morning to get there by 5 which would suck. But if I could leave Thursday night and crash somewhere along way.

I live in Knoxville, TN. I think that's quite a bit out of the way. Perhaps someone from Nashville will chime in.

yeah she's frowned on that heavily. however, sam does only live around the corner and has offered up space..

If I thought I could get away with it i'd say crash in the shop, but I'd probably catch a gang of **** if it got found out lol

outside bathroom is done. Pool won't be, but meh. It's been too cold lately for it to be useful even if it was.

Cool. I'm planning to hit the road at the asscrack of dawn on Friday. If the weather looks cooperative, I'll be on a bike.

oh nice, that'll be a fun trip til you get to about b-ham lol then it'll be boring and flat-ish

Back