• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

122s Cover

TR Conn

What current car is close to the same size and shape as a 122s 2 door?
I want to buy a new cover, but most websites want info on the car for fitment.
Of course, most cover companies/sellers don't list Volvos as far back as the mid 60's.

Thanks,
TR
and Arrow thanks you too.

Covercraft and Weathertech list custom fit covers for the 122. They start at around $300. I suspect that most of the other custom fit vendors will list the Amazon. The only thing to be aware of is that none of the vintage Volvo custom fit covers that I am aware of will include mirror pockets because the mirrors were a dealer installed feature and placement was up to the whim of the mechanic doing the install.

I'm not trying to get fancy. I'm looking for a ready-made "this size fits a bunch of cars"
I just need to know what bunch the Amazon fits in.
Thanks
TR

Just try and find info on your car, length, width, height. Then see what the cover you are interested in fits. Most will list the width and length.

I've used a few Budge universal covers over the years.
They've held up better than other "cheap" covers.
I'd guess an Amazon would fall into the "medium" size category.
The last one I bought over 10 years ago was a "large" for a 740 wagon. It's still in good shape, but that car is stored in a carport.

https://www.autobarn.net/budge-car-covers.html

Back