• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

I was close to the same, got sidetracked. Tuned the wagon, needed to do an oil change on the V50 and pull the radiator in the 140. One of those three happened...kinda. lol

Update on the tuning on pumpgas I maxed out the 4lb wastegates spring and mbc at around 14psi according to the datalog. It's sitting at only 11.5 degrees of timing right now on straight 91 with no water meth. Going to swap to my fourteen pound wg spring and get a better boost controller on there to test it out. I have it setup to add around 8 degrees of timing on e100 so if the e85 is good it will add around 6-7 degrees which wakes it up pretty well. I can't wait to turn it up more and see what this turbo is capable of. And cross my fingers the engine is loose enough that it won't scatter all over the road

Awesome dude. Keep it together long enough for Davis - I am excited to experience the full violence of this thing.

I really would love to skip 10s all together lol but we will see!

Erik, do you have a 5.3l or a 6.0l in this thing? I just got mine running on the MS3 gold box with 80's, but I can't get it to stay idling for anything. My AFR's are all over the place. What did you do for a base tune just to get yours going? I'm hoping to go play with all of you guys this year again.

Erik, do you have a 5.3l or a 6.0l in this thing? I just got mine running on the MS3 gold box with 80's, but I can't get it to stay idling for anything. My AFR's are all over the place. What did you do for a base tune just to get yours going? I'm hoping to go play with all of you guys this year again.

I have a 6.0 and 80e. Want me to send you my msq?

Well **** this thing is heavy left my helmet and fire extinguisher in the car, 10 gallons in the tank without me in it and a empty meth tank

So I tried to put it in the trash and it didn't fit

My corner weights, with about 12 gallons in the car but no spare/jack -- LF - 858; RF - 824; LR - 640; RR - 713; 3035. Battery in the trunk, fiberglass Commandos, 8.8", alum head/cast iron block 5.0L, T5z. Get fuel load down to 4-5 gallons and she squeezes down to about 2990.

Last edited:
My corner weights, with about 12 gallons in the car but no spare/jack -- LF - 858; RF - 824; LR - 640; RR - 713; 3035. Battery in the trunk, fiberglass Commandos, 8.8", alum block, T5z. Get fuel load down to 4-5 gallons and she squeezes down to about 2990.

Yea so I'm not that far off then. The 80e and massive turbo and piping probably don't help either

Back