• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ErikS 850

Thats a pretty neat manifold mate, only just found your thread after you commented on mine. car is looking sweet. What offset and width wheels are you running with what size tyres? My compomotives work out sat et45 on the front in 18x8 and work out at et41 on back again 18x8. Front wings required rolling, just wondering if your rears did taht ride height. I want mine down more on the back and was wondering if it will clear.
Adam

Erik, you need some piping for the stock piping hot side.... DO SOMETHING WITH THAT! Everything else looks great though :-) :-P

Thats a pretty neat manifold mate, only just found your thread after you commented on mine. car is looking sweet. What offset and width wheels are you running with what size tyres? My compomotives work out sat et45 on the front in 18x8 and work out at et41 on back again 18x8. Front wings required rolling, just wondering if your rears did taht ride height. I want mine down more on the back and was wondering if it will clear.
Adam

Its the standard FWD offset with OEM pegasus wheels, I do have 5mm spacers up front for the KWV2 coilovers. 215/45/17 on Falken Azenis RT-615K's.

The front fenders are rolled, and the rear perches are removed to get the back that low. I would like to space out the rears eventually.

Erik, you need some piping for the stock piping hot side.... DO SOMETHING WITH THAT! Everything else looks great though :-) :-P

HA, yeah still in test fit mode Joe. Hot side will be custom once we get to the exhaust manifold :ninja:

Update 5/11/15 (a palindrome day!). Car is back on the road and I am working with a ME 4.4 tuner using TunerPro RT to see what can be done with the current setup. Interior cleaned up with reinforcements made to the dash, and the all important and rare T5R walnut shifter.

Some pics.

Looks great. I just picked up a 96 850R as a new daily driver. Of course it won't stay stock.

I highly recommend Aaron and his tuning. He uses Tuner Pro RT with ME 4.4 (can work in 4.3 cars with no issues) ECUs that he has adapted to datalog a really wide range of parameters and then flash via OBD II using a VAG com cable.

I'm an idiot when it comes to this kind of stuff and I'm having no problems data logging, sending him the files, then re-flashing new tunes. His pricing is competitive with shelf tuners, and you get a custom tune and the ability to switch between four custom tunes at the press of your gas pedal.

Last edited:
Back