• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

How do I install a Manual Boost Controller and Elec. Boost Gauge?

G-Tech 940

Where do I plumb these things in? They both came with instructions and I have watched videos but I don't know where to put them. Some guy put the gauge on his brake booster hose!? How is that supposed to read the turbo pressure?

I2Tksr7l.jpg

mt6br80l.jpg

As far as I can tell, I plumb the MBC between the nipple that is on the compressor housing (lower left) and the wastegate actuator (which is the gold coloured thing on the bottom, correct?)

Where does the boost gauge get plumbed in? Can I T-into the blue line going from compressor blowoff valve(??) to intake manifold? Does it go on the same line as the MBC? All the instructions say is "boost line" which is a term I have never heard, I thought they were vacuum lines?

Where do I plumb these things in? They both came with instructions and I have watched videos but I don't know where to put them. Some guy put the gauge on his brake booster hose!? How is that supposed to read the turbo pressure?

I2Tksr7l.jpg

mt6br80l.jpg

As far as I can tell, I plumb the MBC between the nipple that is on the compressor housing (lower left) and the wastegate actuator (which is the gold coloured thing on the bottom, correct?)

Where does the boost gauge get plumbed in? Can I T-into the blue line going from compressor blowoff valve(??) to intake manifold? Does it go on the same line as the MBC? All the instructions say is "boost line" which is a term I have never heard, I thought they were vacuum lines?
They are vacuum lines until you're in boost then they're boost lines. You can tee off any vacuum nipple on the manifold that's past the throttle plate . Gold thing is waste gate actuator, should come off the side of the mbc, line from nipple on turbo outlet goes to bottom of mbc.

Back