• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 20' Date Set: 4-25-2020

I should just say **** the volvos and get the supra running for this.

Your 2JZ, Mark's 2JZ, Sam's 2JZ(s)
Excellent.
1aa9cc106463afb261527401f99416d3417ec0c2dfe3f15b568941ca96c898be.jpg

If I get my ass in gear, I could conceivably have the 244 running for this.

I won't, but I can imagine a world where I could.

that thing is pretty fast as it is, sort out some of the issues and what not, and worry about making more power later. Power is easy. putting it down and using it is where things get fuzzy

that thing is pretty fast as it is, sort out some of the issues and what not, and worry about making more power later. Power is easy. putting it down and using it is where things get fuzzy

Yea, thats what I meant....i tried launching it on relatively warm tires...I knew it needed more tire but lmao. Just list of wheelspin and eventually 80mph.

Turn out the L83 make 380hp/416lbs on e85 stockidy stock. I'm definitely going to embarrass a 2j in April.

I bet if you put a high cap fuel cell in the back and a bed pan, you can cut that time down to 36

According to Google Maps, you are exactly 242 miles from me. It's a sign......I have to go now.

At 80mph that?s only 3 hours away. There?s a lot of nothing Highway in those miles so put the hammer down and it?ll be a short drive.

yea 65 north from mobeezy is generally an 85-90mph zone, pretty rare to see cops except maybe around greenville.

According to Google Maps, you are exactly 242 miles from me. It's a sign......I have to go now.

Ocean Springs to the Gump is a pretty quick drive. I go Mobezie to the Gump about every other month or so to go hang out with the King Heeb, its about a 2hr30min. drive

A little side note, a project is taking shape that will be revealed to all in attendance at SE. Pieces of the puzzle are coming together for it now, or are in process of being delivered. With some of the major pieces being accounted for or in route, I anticipate progress should happen fairly steadily.

Last edited:
Back