• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post up your LOW 2/7/9's! (Moved to showroom)

DSC00261.jpg

i have more pics later

2704318126_479ac0eb50.jpg
2703496115_9e9cc9082a.jpg

Just finished this last night. Found out I *really* needed new tires during the operation too, so picked up some Kumhos this morning.

BTW, thanks Pat for leaving the pics of your lowering operation intact, even though you edited out all of your replies to that thread. :-( The pics were invaluable! :)

Diffusers on the tail?? WTH... do tell where they came from... just a bunch of Toyota antena masts with out the poles right? :-P Nice wagon brother!!!!!!!!!

thanks, i do try, sometimes. :lol:
Eh, you've still got one badass car, and i'm sure you've got some crazy plans...You are, after all, requiring 100lb injectors...
Good to see you've grooved the head. More people need to read up on it. I've been reading on it since before I could understand it. :):):)

Just post some pics of real cars... not stupid beat up pieces of junk... This is supposed to be a motivational thread, not a junkyard show down.

okay, don't get mad now. im just so crazy i drive a car at stock height.

That's some badass camber! :rofl:

i dont even think wheels turn, looks pretty damn rusty and grindy.

Diffusers on the tail?? WTH... do tell where they came from... just a bunch of Toyota antena masts with out the poles right? :-P Nice wagon brother!!!!!!!!!

eBay, look for 'vortex generator' - $20. Heh. There was a post about them around here a month or so ago, might search for that too. And thanks! :)

I'm a fan of low, but some of these are TOO low for were I drive. Also TOO low, IMHO, doesn't look good. The wagon GrandmaSideways is getting, looks perfect to me.

Thank you kindly! It's a tad too low, it's already a 1/4 inch higher or so up front, beacuse it's on coilovers and springs with almost no travel so it was slamming through on hard bumps. Rode nicely on the highway though. I'm taking care of the springs though.
Anyways, more bigger photos of my own.
P7261061.jpg

P7261062.jpg

I'm happy with it's height. Just a ^touch^ higher. But like, a half inch or less.

Saw your post GrandmaSideways and wanted to tell you struck gold! Extremely nice find and hard to find a well maintained wagon with alot of extras. Anyways here's my baby ..... she sits low but not as low when she's sporting the Gem's. Also when's it's real sunny out the tint looks heavily tinted. :cool:

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6664.jpg

Are you running spacers on those columbias? I've been wondering what it would look like if I rran FWD offset rims without as opposed to with spacers....is it possible?

Yes.
Columbas are 43mm offset.
In this photo It has 32mm spacers on the front and 25mm spacers on the back as I didnt have another pair of 32mm spacers at the time and I was having some tyre clearance issues on the front with the lower coilover perch.

New wheels are on their way. They're 38mm offset and will have 32mm spacers all round.

Yes.
Columbas are 43mm offset.
In this photo It has 32mm spacers on the front and 25mm spacers on the back as I didnt have another pair of 32mm spacers at the time and I was having some tyre clearance issues on the front with the lower coilover perch.

New wheels are on their way. They're 38mm offset and will have 32mm spacers all round.

well, if you ever plan on selling those wheels, let me know! I'm diggin' the paint on 'em too.

EDIT: Where can I buy spacers and how much?

Last edited:
Back