• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The best $40 score.

wisturbo

Jackstand lifestyle
Mini RPM gauge for my NA 245
and
Snow Scoops in preparation for another WI winter.

DSC01969.jpg

I have the chance to score a new MSD Blaster coil and new IPD steel braided brake lines for about $100.
There's a sucker born every minute and crispy cash talks. :ohjoy:

A photo I took in Cedarburg during the McLame/a-Palin speech.
DSC01962.jpg

Last edited:
Just that for 40? I just got a 242door, GT interior minus front seats, dual rounds, one extra bulb, mini tach, a 940 turbo egg crate grille, one crackless 90+ turbo mani, and one 90+ turbo mani with 1cm long crack for $72. :-P

But I was able to take the scoops from a complete car for sale locally, the guy has a huge stash of parts. You have too much anyway... send it across the lake. :-P

But I was able to take the scoops from a complete car for sale locally, the guy has a huge stash of parts. You have too much anyway... send it across the lake. :-P

what lake? In a few years I will be living somewhere between madison and milwakee. :cool: With all my car's and parts/tools! :omg:

I don't know why i though you lived in MI... the man cans of PBR are catching up.

Just that for 40? I just got a 242door, GT interior minus front seats, dual rounds, one extra bulb, mini tach, a 940 turbo egg crate grille, one crackless 90+ turbo mani, and one 90+ turbo mani with 1cm long crack for $72. :-P

If you still need it there's a GT with good passenger seat and door cards in the Charlotte Pull-a-Part. I got the flathood and someone else got the grille and surrounds but everything else is still there.

Eh. I just got 4 virgos(one with a small bend), 20 virgo lugnuts, after market steering wheel, and foglight switch for $20(plus crappy snow tires to put on the junk car).

I once got a donor motor, all black interior with "racing" type seats with bolt in sliders, two brake calipers, a steering rack, slim bumpers, fog lights, a euro plate, a sender assembly with pump, an undercarriage pump, a turn signal lever for 90 bucks.

If you still need it there's a GT with good passenger seat and door cards in the Charlotte Pull-a-Part. I got the flathood and someone else got the grille and surrounds but everything else is still there.

:ninja: I don't think It's a GT. just a GL that got GT parts. Front springs aren't thick like a GT

I want teh flathoods :-(

Yeah I was looking real hard at it and a lot of stuff didn't seem to fit. It did have a B cam though ;)

Carrying that hood was a b*tch because I didn't get a wheelbarrow I just happened to see it sitting there since it wasn't on their inventory list. I'm unsure whether I'm going to keep it or not...time will tell. If I do decide to get rid of it and you still need one I'll give you dibs though.

yeah i was looking real hard at it and a lot of stuff didn't seem to fit. It did have a b cam though ;)

carrying that hood was a b*tch because i didn't get a wheelbarrow i just happened to see it sitting there since it wasn't on their inventory list. I'm unsure whether i'm going to keep it or not...time will tell. If i do decide to get rid of it and you still need one I'll give you dibs though.
yay :-D I have to go back and get the seat skin, passenger door, and valve cover. I got the doors from the green 242GT they had. It's no longer there :-/ it was well picked from.

There is a white 740 or 940 wagon that had a 90+ on it. I left the turbo it was a 13c no shaft play.

I dont think those snow scoops will suit your wagon. I'll be kind and take them off your hands for you. Hell, I'll even pay you for the postage so you can get rid of them quick...

thats sweet, thats my hometown. I know what guy you are talking about..he has/used to have this SUPER haggard white 242 with a hitch...but he had like 7 240s in his driveway...

Back