• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Using wideband gauge narrowband output to control 2.4lh?

bugjam1999

Hi all,

I?m about to buy a wideband ? I?ve read through the various threads on here and it?ll be an AEM, I?ve been looking at the 30-0300.

Does anyone have any experience with using the narrowband output from an AEM gauge, such as the one above, to communicate successfully with 2.4lh? I could drill another hole in the exhaust and add another bung, but if the output from the gauge is going to chat to 2.4 in a polite and business-like fashion, I don?t see the need to.

For reference the lambda sensor is after the second bend in the downpipe in the horizontal section of exhaust pipe under the car, close to the joint between the gearbox bellhousing and the gearbox. I bought the downpipe rather than making it and didn?t question the placement at the time.

Thoughts?

Cheers

That does not have a narrow band output. I recently installed one on my car and found that out after I bought it. You will have to run a stock 02 sensor along with that.

Most of the narrow band outputs do not work as well as a narrowband o2 sensor. I just use both now, after multiple issues running off of the wideband gauge.

30-4110 aem i have installed. setting p4 for narrow band emulation. it requires 6 seconds to boot up approximately. i haven't used it to its full potential yet. with ostrich emulation and a 98x series board i expect great performance gains. im on 951 board for na car and missing ram card and e fan driver.

narrowband emulation was too laggy so i needed to weld in a secound bung for an oem sensor and wideband.

lh started to throw errorcodes instantly you were hitting boost...

Back