• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

530 head extreme makeover

egfuentes

I m workin in a new head for my ford Sierra. Actually my engine is delivering 310hp to the rear wheels on 15 psi and 372 hp on 22 psi pump fuel + water.

This is my new head trying to get to 400hp on fuel pump.

tcQHp3T.jpeg

5wlEixD.jpeg

GoXs52l.jpeg

Rw0iuUk.jpeg

Hope you like.

Last edited:
I m thinking in two ways todo it. As i didnt hit water i just have to solve how to avoid oil leaks into intake.

I could use alloy and weld it or stainless and some kind of gasket maker and then fill the old intake duct with some kind of epoxi or similar.

On the other side of the tube i will get a flange cutted and i will weld it to the tube to keep everything together.

Sorry if i made a mistake trying to explain this but englishis not may first language.

I m from argentina and we speak spanish.

Pibe!! De regreso est?!!

Asi es. Esta tapa es para el nuevo proyecto 2.1 bielas.vw de 144 con cigue?al de 8 contrapesos. Para girar a mas de 8500 vueltas

Yes im.back. if this head works properly i m planing to use on my new engine project. 2.100 cm3 vw 144m conecting rods and forged crankshaft to rev it over 8500 rpm

This is how my head flows right now on 25". You have add around 5% to compare 28". What im trying to do whit this mod is improve the flow on high lifts from 8 mm to 13 mm, where the narrow channel and bad short side radius creates a lot of turbulence. I ll post the result as soon as the valve seats gets done and the head is measured

c5behri.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting over 230 CFM on 14 mm. Trying to get over 220 on 10 mm and over 250 on 14 mm

Red curve! we started on the blue one. Dont care about the others! no volvo related heads.

drzAaE9.jpeg

Back