• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

That looks like the 244 a guy on here had, but I believe he was a young Asian guy. I think his screen name was OldSchoolEuro.

Yeah the guys at the detailing place told me it belonged to an old retired man that was in the service. He bought it brand new in New York and has had it ever since.

Wow weird. Yeah they showed me a picture of the owner which was an older gentleman (white guy :) ) standing next to it so dunno. :e-shrug:

The Volvo logo fog covers, euro turns, black headlight bezel trim, Turbo grill, same colour, same wheels (actual Polaris, not Eikers)... And he mentioned in his thread he was swapping to R brakes which the car you posted also has. Just seems like too many similarities to be a coincidence. :e-shrug:

It is a great looking 240. :)

Crazy...this car didn't have R brakes from what I saw, it had some large ass brakes front and rear. No idea what they were. But for sure cool looking car!

ZDlIw9bl.jpg

I never get tired of seeing this car.

Coupe' de Grace's 244, damn, it makes me want a coffin hood soo bad without the fancy us quad headlight setup. :omg:
pictur25.jpg

Last edited:
Back