• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

m46 flange sizes

chronicrhythm

I was at the end of my transmission swap and I went to put my driveshaft in and the driveshaft doesn't fit on the flange of the m46. It is much too small and I'm not sure where to look for the right size flange for it. Did m46's come with different size flanges?
script>

Yes, 2 different sizes of output flanges to match the 2 different sizes of driveshafts.

Last time I checked, new small diameter flanges were still available new from Volvo, but pricey.

I have at least 1 good used small output flange.

PM if interested.

Yes, 2 different sizes of output flanges to match the 2 different sizes of driveshafts.

Last time I checked, new small diameter flanges were still available new from Volvo, but pricey.

I have at least 1 good used small output flange.

PM if interested.

I'm going to check with a local indie shop but if they don't have it then I'll send you a message!

You'd be better off to post in wanted for a 2" M46 driveshaft and upgrade to that.

Or a small M46 output flange if you want to keep the 1.75" prop.

I think I have what you need, pm me and I'll send it along for shipping. Just going to collect dust around here.

nv3N5kNl.jpg

Last edited:
Back