• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish hammer(745ti)

brickconvert

I spent around two years courting this car from friends grandfather. Its not in my hands yet but the deal was made and hands were shook over whiskey and steak.

here is a teaser photo and short term plans

id6v49.jpg

140,000 and change 1990 745ti aw71

accumulator mod

manual boost controller

external trans cooler inline with radiator cooler

turbo back exhaust

better intercooler

suspension stuff(ipd)

oh and ipd turbo cam.
who does good chips for these?
any one know of any stock intercoolers from other cars/trucks that will flow better and are a fairly easy fit. also any other cheapish mods before i do before 16v .

Hey!

For the Chips i'd go with TheLostArtOf, and the US Guys usually go with Isuzu NPR intercoolers. I am in the UK, so it's a bit different :)

Good luck with the turbo! ;)

Adam

$900 later. The previous owner was the second owner and had it for 21 years. Came with every service receipt . I could tell it was hard for him to let it go. I promised to come back and visit with it souped up and let him drive it.
An hour drive with almost no heat sucks but we are here!

4vllzd.jpg

.kelsey seems to like it .. needs a good cleaning and a thermostat at least. oh and hood release cable broke at the handle

2hz705w.jpg

m8mqzs.jpg

2zhi0sl.jpg

broken?

254xcgj.jpg

33ddykk.jpg

i have an extra set of rsx type s rim. wrong pattern but looks kinda cool

34grnm8.jpg

roof liner was sagging and held up by a thousand screws so we ripped if off and vacuumed the liner and the whole car

e1c2sp.jpg

142atg2.jpg

window scrapers at davebarton.com awesome gold mine of brick parts.. ...... also ordered lots of IPD goodies. and stage 0 stuff..

Back