• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Super rare, factory prototype, twin turbo 245.

12-7%20011-M.jpg

I have both of those stickers in my emblem collection, but still looking for the S90 roof pillars stickers, the rear gold edition 960 emblems, and the 960 turbo emblem

Attachments

• 960 gold edition.jpg
    960 gold edition.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 391
  • S 90 executive emblem set a.jpg
    S 90 executive emblem set a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 385
  • 960 Turbo europe, rare.jpg
    960 Turbo europe, rare.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 386
Rally with a variomatic :lol:

Yes, Finnish racing driver Leo Kinnunen won 1976 Finnish championship level rally with Volvo 66.

Abmong the best thing about Leo Kinnunen was that he didn't speak any other languages than Finnish. If team has something to tell me about, they can just learn Finnish, was his comment. He made quite a career on road racing with turbo Porsches 917, for example winning at Daytona 24 h 1970

Yes, Finnish racing driver Leo Kinnunen won 1976 Finnish championship level rally with Volvo 66.

Abmong the best thing about Leo Kinnunen was that he didn't speak any other languages than Finnish. If team has something to tell me about, they can just learn Finnish, was his comment. He made quite a career on road racing with turbo Porsches 917, for example winning at Daytona 24 h 1970

Thanks for posting this Otto! I couldn?t find much info on that model wasn?t sure the history behind it.

^ I was given something similar but it wasn't a bank. Heavy meat with a faded gold finish. I polished it to a mirror finish.
silvervolvotoy005_zps3452aad3.jpg

Yep nel that looks super similar down do the headlight wipers and the volvo stamp on the front.

Does yours have a country stamp or any info on it?

^ It's been a while since I last took a look at the car. So you peaked my curiosity. The car is exactly like yours right down to the slot in the back window. It never crossed my mind that it could be a bank as it does not have a bottom section on it. Sorry no country of origin. Does yours have the bottom on it?

Back