• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 What year factory dog dish style chrome hubcaps fit late model steel wheels?

petebee

I just picked up a very nice 92 platinum metallic 240 sedan with all the blackout trim (grill, rain gutters, door handles, belt line trim). The steel wheels are in very good shape, so I think I am going to keep them. The stock turbine hubcaps are nice too, but I like the look of the old style chrome "dog dish" hubcaps on black steel wheels. I am not sure if any of these will fit the steel wheels on my car...there seem to be several styles. Any help is appreciated (and if you have a set, I'll take em off your hands). Thanks!

Can you be more specific as to what chrome hub caps you like?

My personal favorite are the 81-85 hub caps with the trim rings. They look really nice with silver wheels. Or wheels that are the color of the car.

As a general answer. Yes, the 81-85 hub caps and trim rings fit right on your wheels.

Thanks I'm thinking of the center hub caps with the black surrounding the Volvo "V" in the center. I'd like to go with the caps only and not the trim rings. Appreciate the response!

I have a set on my DD. I like the look, white wagon, with black wheels, have a few spares.

I used to have that set up.

QifrnnKl.jpg

Back