• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Do you need a Volvo wiring diagram?

Why close it? You can put all those files and folders in the "Public" folder for read-only access.
+1

Dang, just found this and I would love to gets some of this downloaded, can't you just change it so not anyone has the admin login but anyone can download?

People who think it's funny to waste someone's helpfulness because they see a flaw are often bitten in the end. sucks someone was too immature.

I'm glad I saved a bunch of these, but PLEASE if you can put them back up as a public, read-only database. Change the account password and then set it up differently, if you must :(

If they are pdf format, I've had good luck uploading to www.scribd.com - that's where I put a lot of my Toyota service manuals and put the links in my signature on another forum. It's been working well for that.

Everyone is now locked out. See if I try to help out again, it will not happen.

this is one of the SADDEST POSTS I've read here on this forum....
there are NO WORDS sufficient to explain the RUDENESS of the person / persons
responsible for the loss of this resource...and it's not only the "drop-box" that's gone...
it's ALL THE OTHER HELP that Robert has offered over time...

Whom-so-ever hath wrought this "end of assistance" by their actions on the drop-box
should be "piked at the city gate" (look it up)...dammit.....:wtf:

I managed to save an offline copy of the 240 diagrams before I was locked out. I am building a read-only download interface and will post them real quick-a-like.

See if I try to help out again, it will not happen.

Imho, the collection should be have been diversified at various sites. With related literature at each site. Dropbox does have a public access, which prevents intruders.

Putting all the eggs in one basket could have gotten Dropbox's attention...when a lot of bandwidth is being used, most sites are away of this activity.

Problem was someone felt the need to delete half the files to post android files. It was not a one time event, it was happening over and over an over. I had to find a way to stop it. One person or a small group of people ruined it for everyone else.

Just so you know, your efforts were appreciated. I also have a copy of the 240 files saved, and they have come in useful for me. Why somebody would try to ruin it I have no idea :wtf:

Problem was someone felt the need to delete half the files to post android files. It was not a one time event, it was happening over and over an over. I had to find a way to stop it. One person or a small group of people ruined it for everyone else.
That's just lame. If you want to upload the files to my Box.net account, I can keep them read-only. Let me know and I can give you access. Only the 740 files are on there at the moment.

Back