• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

81' 242 TI Build Up

Ok so the car is sooo close its killing me. all i need is the wideband and im pretty much set.

After waiting 5.5months for a hub adapter from speedwaremotorsports i decided to cancel the order the get one from imotogear. came the other day and got my sparco ring steering wheel in finally, and i love it.
IMG_0755Medium.jpg

The 3" DownPipe is DONE!!! BIG THANKS TO KITO AUTO SPORTS AND THE ENTIRE TEAM THERE SO HELPING ME OUT WITH THE PROJECT. If you live in seattle or around it, go to KAS, its the ish!!!!
IMG_0770Medium.jpg

IMG_0774Medium.jpg

IMG_0775Medium.jpg

IMG_0781Medium.jpg

Also a big thanks to Bert for coming through and saving me some money on all the AN fittings i needed. still was $80 but they look awesome!!
IMG_0785Medium-1.jpg

and of course, the other pride and joy, the part that Doug loves to do. Wiring!!!! he spent a better part of 2 days all together, on his head under the dash, wiring up everything. looks amazing, and i shouldnt have any problems blowing fuses since everything is triple fused almost hahaha. again the wiring came out fanastic doug thanks man!!1
IMG_0757Medium.jpg

IMG_0758Medium.jpg

and a random injector shot. damnt hey look so good in there.
IMG_0767Medium.jpg

MORE UPDATES THIS WEEKEND AND MAYBE EVEN A VIDEO OF IT RUNNING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good. i'm going to install the IC this weekend, so i'll have those radiator brackets for you next week some time. do you still need them?

homer1300 said:
looks good. i'm going to install the IC this weekend, so i'll have those radiator brackets for you next week some time. do you still need them?

no but thanks. got some last week at the Jyard, for a five finger discount hahahaha

damn brian the car is looking great bud, really want wait to see this on the road again. You still going to be rollin on virgos or what?

83' Turbo said:
damn brian the car is looking great bud, really want wait to see this on the road again. You still going to be rollin on virgos or what?

of course ill still be running the virgos. i love my black virgos, they wont be leaving anytime soon.

damn i cant wait for this thing,

why the hell cant i have people like u and doug near my ass lol

you dont want me man, im worthless. dougs the mastermind behind everything. and i love him for it. yes i do, i actually love doug. .:bout to get flamed oh well:.

Back