• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

81' 242 TI Build Up

update: i finally had time to take the feed line off, i cut it open, sure enough RIGHT at the tip of the feed where it screws onto my adapter on the turbo, melted shut.

UPDATE: since the car is in the garage till i get the new turbo (tuesday or wednesday) decided id figure out my cooling. got teh Efan off of a s80, from Danny, works very very well and looks soooo damned clean guys, looks stock almost.

IMG_0844Medium.jpg

IMG_0852Medium.jpg

follow the yellow ground wire, theres the temp switch for the fan.
IMG_0850Medium.jpg

IMG_0857Medium.jpg

thanks danny for the free fan, looks and works super great. thanks man. ill let u know how it effects my numbers.

briank

He said in the For Sale thread that he has a financial emergency.

Love the car, hope you get the financial stuff worked out without having to sell it. :-D

I saw the car today at a VS meet in seattle.

I saw it fly down the street and pull in. Sexxxxiest redblock i have heard in many moons

Biggest shock is when they were talking about the 301ish HP and I asked what engine...

Stock b21ft, no internals, no headwork, just the basics.

More fuel, nice turbo, nice IC, good tune (MS too), amongst the other things

It was the coolest car there by far (no offense). We also had a guy from KITO there as well showing me little tricks i can do with the MS, and he was the one that tuned brians car

Brian is cool too, he scares ladys with their windows down, and the dogs inside.

Very slick ride

What the hell. My friend calls me up "Hey Eric there are a ton of Volvo guys at Dicks." "Are they the newer Volvos?" "Yeah there are a bunch of the white-engine ones and lots are R." And I was about 3 minutes away at the time, so I hopped in my Camaro and drove down, and somehow in that time everyone left? When I got there the only Volvo was an incredibly clean blue 244, and parking lot was pretty much empty, dammit!

Nice work and a hell of an inspiration. It feels good to see someone jump in and do some cool fabrication like you did. The Turbo plumbing is awesome and certainly a great way to deal with the choice of intercoolers.

Cheers,

BDKR (Late as usual)

Back