• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

fcp tbricks discount?

I dont think it is. But if you populate your cart and have an online account you may get a email for 5% off over $200.

What they do offer is there lifetime guarantee on everything they sell. I was able to get them to supply me all of my gaskets / seals, clutch, bearings for free on recent build.

Take that into consideration when you buy from them.

What they do offer is there lifetime guarantee on everything they sell. I was able to get them to supply me all of my gaskets / seals, clutch, bearings for free on recent build.

Take that into consideration when you buy from them.

Whattttt. I didn't know that was a thing.

Brake pads too, but I don't make claims for that small stuff... I feel like it would just hurt them because the profit margin surely can't justify it. It did save my butt though when my timing belt pulley developed a premature squeak on my whiteblock... halfway through the service interval. So I didn't want to get in there and only change one pulley and have to crack it open again soon to do the belt, so they resupplied the whole kit. I may or may not claim my struts when it comes time (changed ~ 6 years ago...)

Favorite company for genuine/oe/oem spare parts.

I agree, plus I just can't be bothered. I actually have a full set of brake rotors to return because they sent the wrong ones, I'm lazy though. I have had to use their customer service for some questions recently and they were great!

Back