• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2020 Thread - 5/16/2020 Portland, OR

Harlard

Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?
300+ Club

May 16th, 2020 is our Annual IPD USA Garage Sale, Swap Meet and Car Show. We look forward to this event each year and we’re excited for the days events, including: games, prizes, giveaways, sale pricing on all of our inventory and much more!

We hope to see you here for this great event benefitting Nursingale. Please visit www.nursingale.org

Garage Sale is 9:00am to 3:00pm Saturday May 16th, 2020

Location- 11744 NE Ainsworth Cir. Portland, Oregon 97220

Car Show- The main lot of IPD will feature some of the more premier and unique Volvos. If you have a restored, nice original or hotrod Volvo that sticks out from the crowd and would like to inquire about entering it into the car show portion of the event please email details to chris@ipdusa.com Please email us some pictures and details of your car and he will let you know if we have room available in the main lot or if your car is more suited to be in the Show N' Shine area. Please do not think your car has to be absolutely perfect. We do our best to offer the crowd as many Volvo models that have been modified or are in restored condition. Both the main lot and the Show N' Shine contribute to making this event spectacular!

Show N' Shine Parking- CALLING ALL VOLVOS! If your car is not featured in the main parking lot, that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be seen! Cars in the Show N' Shine will be across the street from IPD in the parking lot of MESD. For $5.00 you can park your Volvo along with other enthusiasts making it easy for everyone to browse their favorite models. Cars parked in the Show N' Shine area are on a first come first served basis and will recieve a number and will be judged throughout the day! You can enter the Show N Shine area beginning at 8:00am. All proceeds raised from the Show N' Shine will be donated to Nursingale Organization in Portland Oregon. We can't wait to see your ride!

My guest room is open and I will have your food expenses covered for one evening if that helps things...

They messed up on the date. The earlier post showed 5/23/2020 as the date. 5/16/2020 is the correct date. Good thing it's still a little more than two months out, so... Anyway, for the first time since 2006, I should have a 242 at the garage sale, instead of a 245.

Well I guess I'm out.

I'm already committed to be the volunteer coordinator at Bristol Forests Rally that weekend. I got my flight refunded already.

On the off chance the rally gets canceled from lack of participants I'll grab another flight I guess.

One of you locals might want to check with IPD, see if they are still doing the show. I heard a reliable source mention a rumor, probably should be confirmed.

Back