• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Apologies

Bready

board deviant
I think I might have accidentally deleted the zoom thread in here when I was trying to delete my own.

A thousand pardons. :e-shrug:

I tried to remember to download/join but got crunk and ate half a stupid-spicy pizza.
Then at 3:50 today i remembered a 4pm zoom meeting. I phoned it in with no vid. Same as i do with our clown car school meetings.

Well post a new link with times and dates.

Poor Harlard got stuck with me by himself last Saturday when I posted an impromptu zoom invite...

Last edited:
Wonder how much trouble using my work account would get me into.

Also, the lobster fishing story was hilarious, Bready. I did literally have the worst gas pain ever and my wife almost slept outside when it finally did come out :poo:

Wonder how much trouble using my work account would get me into.

Also, the lobster fishing story was hilarious, Bready. I did literally have the worst gas pain ever and my wife almost slept outside when it finally did come out :poo:

Bahahah

That was a fun conversation - I'm glad you have recovered my friend. :wave:

I have a private paid account as well if anyone wants to meet next Saturday unless I am otherwise occupied.

Anybody want to do a google hangouts or something tonight? I?m trying to get drunk and make a fool of myself to other dirtbags world wide here.

Back