• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

header options

90volvo

I know in the past the ebay OBX headers had to be flipped. Does anybody know if they got that fixed? Also what do you recommend for 240 with Turbo. I want to upgrade to a header. Thanks

The Sweden Exhaust one would be nice. Especially with a v-band turbine entry and an external wastegate. Not a bad way to spend ~$650 USD.

First time writing on this site. Got a 740 looking to +T soon. i have leads on cheap 90+ manifolds but they're cracked. I'd rather not mess with welding and get something new and solid. suggestions? any differences between 2 and 7 series manifolds fitment? thanks

First time writing on this site. Got a 740 looking to +T soon. i have leads on cheap 90+ manifolds but they're cracked. I'd rather not mess with welding and get something new and solid. suggestions? any differences between 2 and 7 series manifolds fitment? thanks

Welcome! There is no difference between any B230 manifolds as far as fitment. I made my own since I didn't like any of the options available at the time I did it, but look at the above suggestions. There is no real problem with eBay manifolds if you are willing to cut the flange off and flip it. Some gussets/reinforcements wouldn't hurt either. If you aren't willing to do that you need to pay for the more expensive stuff.

If you can find a person who can properly repair cast materials, a 90+ manifold is a great budget option. The last repair I had done on one cost about $10 because Amish people repair cast stuff all the time.

You will get better responses starting your own thread instead of posting questions on an existing thread.

There is a top mount header on eBay but it’s for 16v. For quality manifold/header klracing and Sweden exhaust. But they are beyond casting distance. Takes a couple weeks to get klracing stuff. I contacted Sweden exhaust and they claim a week to 10 days.

So I picked up an ebay header and as usual the flange is wrong. Ive checked around locally for a stainless steel welder with no luck. So tonight I was scoping it out and thought I could flip the header which makes the ports wrong. But I thought a guy could drill new holes to get it to line up with the head. Then grind the bracing down so you can get to spark plugs. Like to hear if anybody thought of that or has tried it. Thanks

So I picked up an ebay header and as usual the flange is wrong. Ive checked around locally for a stainless steel welder with no luck. So tonight I was scoping it out and thought I could flip the header which makes the ports wrong. But I thought a guy could drill new holes to get it to line up with the head. Then grind the bracing down so you can get to spark plugs. Like to hear if anybody thought of that or has tried it. Thanks

Which car? I don't think there's room by the strut tower on a 240 to run it as is.

Back