• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

slow 240's 242 build "briquette"

Well. I guess this is how it ends.

It's been 8 long years with tons of great memories in this car, but my job is leading me across the country to WA, and I'm ready to take a break from projects for a while (my son just turned 1) so I sold her off to a buddy locally who wants to jam boost down the intake and make 300hp. All my best laid plans will be carried out by someone else lol.

I suppose this'll be ol Slow240 signing off for a while, maybe someday I'll be back in a brick. We'll see.

Completely understandable, kids grow up quick, enjoy them while you can. I’m 37 with a 16 and 14 year old, daily I ask myself...damn where did time go? Cheers my friend, you’ll be back.

Well. I guess this is how it ends.

It's been 8 long years with tons of great memories in this car, but my job is leading me across the country to WA, and I'm ready to take a break from projects for a while (my son just turned 1) so I sold her off to a buddy locally who wants to jam boost down the intake and make 300hp. All my best laid plans will be carried out by someone else lol.

I suppose this'll be ol Slow240 signing off for a while, maybe someday I'll be back in a brick. We'll see.

I feel ya man, best of luck with the move. Who bought it?

Back