• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Oh, and we swapped from clear fogs to amber driving lamps. Really like this change.

3F6229BB-5C95-44E0-BDDB-88322FBF12FD-M.jpg

Looks good.

I'm looking at a set of 500's that I want to install behind the grill on my 91.

What is it that you like about the amber driving lights vs clear lenses?

Looks good.

I'm looking at a set of 500's that I want to install behind the grill on my 91.

What is it that you like about the amber driving lights vs clear lenses?

My preference is the "driving" beam pattern vs the "fog" pattern. While the fog was wider, it had no range. The driving is more of a "pencil" beam and puts the light where I need it. Although I do need to aim, and use, the driving lights with more discretion to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.

To be completely honest, after seeing the ambers on Chris's chick magnet I had to have them...

Oh what to do...? We have five cars in our driveway and two drivers. Madness. My daughter won't need her car for another two years of college. My son has his new-to-him MINI, but likes to off-road his old SUV occasionally. My company POS. My wife's car. And the 245. I get to maintain them all. I'm exhausted. This summer the wife wants to tear out a wall upstairs. Arrgh. No time, no money. I know the nice cars are the ones that people have kept for years. It's just hard to keep the faith sometimes.

_N7A3844_Volvo%20Airport_20190111-M.jpg

Another C-note to Do88. Replacing eight pieces of garden center plastic with four pieces of silicon and stainless goodness. Taking it to the nines...

:roll:

Oh what to do...? We have five cars in our driveway and two drivers. Madness. My daughter won't need her car for another two years of college. My son has his new-to-him MINI, but likes to off-road his old SUV occasionally. My company POS. My wife's car. And the 245. I get to maintain them all. I'm exhausted. This summer the wife wants to tear out a wall upstairs. Arrgh. No time, no money. I know the nice cars are the ones that people have kept for years. It's just hard to keep the faith sometimes.

_N7A3844_Volvo%20Airport_20190111-M.jpg

Decision is very easy in my eyes.
The mini isn't a mini and one of the most ugly cars in the world, ditch this.
If your daughter won't use her car, sell it.

three cars left ;-)

And you never maintain the company car, two left.
Happy Wife, Happy husband

nice 245 you build, Kay

Decision is very easy in my eyes.
The mini isn't a mini and one of the most ugly cars in the world, ditch this.
If your daughter won't use her car, sell it.

three cars left ;-)

And you never maintain the company car, two left.
Happy Wife, Happy husband

nice 245 you build, Kay

Thx. Hard to argue. Happy wife / happy life. Looked at new houses today. This Volvo hobby is getting expensive...

The random assortment of hose clamps is turbobricks AF.

Yeah, this is actually an improvement. LOL. Got some "correct" sized clamps for the tiny turbo coolant lines. Ordered some more clamps from Do88. I figure another 5-7 years tops and this thing will be MONEY!

Back