• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

6/22-23/2013 - 7th Annual Midwest Madness

Beergaritas (Cuervo, beer, lime/lemon/pink-ade)

• Budweiser

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Miller Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pabst

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yuengling

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Home brew (you bringing it?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Well.... I'll be at the lake about almost an hour away and you are all invited. Officially. Friday night shens even further out in the north woods. Details when I get back to Philly tomorrow night.

Ooooo. I'm interested. I have Friday off, but some other NOOBS didn't take Friday off.

Joe's, Mike's, mine... Etc. plenty of 242s.

The lake is where I hide every year the week before the show.

Well.... I'll be at the lake about almost an hour away and you are all invited. Officially. Friday night shens even further out in the north woods. Details when I get back to Philly tomorrow night.

Awesome. I could try for it but when I get to EC on Friday I'll still be up from Thursday afternoon (working a 5 to 5 12 on Thursday afternoon/Friday morning).

Looks like Walter and I will be flakes and not make it. My work schedule is insane right now. I'm working 8 AM- 10 PM 7 days a week and I forsee the continuing for the next couple months. I just can't turn away a grand or more to make it there.

Looks like Walter and I will be flakes and not make it. My work schedule is insane right now. I'm working 8 AM- 10 PM 7 days a week and I forsee the continuing for the next couple months. I just can't turn away a grand or more to make it there.
Ah. The midwest anticipointment.

Anyone have a 240 belly pan they need gotten rid of? My belly is exposed.

Anyone have a quick fix for a head bolt that sheared off? Looks like my car will miss the meet for the first year.....

How much bolt you got to work with or is it sheared off down in the block? I've seen where once the torque is off the bolt what's left of it will turn right out.

So, went to that cancer benefit thing today and I won a few things. A couple of 4# packages of baby back ribs, a couple of boxes of brats, 2 - 5# boxes of fake Velveeta and... for MM, 4 - 10ct packages of chicken legs. So, midnight wings & legs fest.

Back