• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BNE Update: 700 / 900 Spherical Adjustable Strut Mounts

Just put my order in. Excited to get my suspension together on our second 7/9. Any pictures installed from anyone? Should I still pick up strut bearings(?) from somewhere, per the picture above? Any other suggestions while installing?

Last edited:
May as well grab a fresh set of bearings if yours are unknown.

Personal suggestion, mock everything up dropping the bolts down from the top, find which set of holes you want, mark them, THEN install the hardware from underneath. Makes things a lot easier.

About 1k on mine so far, still loving them.

Angled lathed rings? Can I get a set of just those? When I put on my billies on with the spendy plates I didnt have those and I had to cut down the conical washers. Im pretty sure they broke recently and had to crank down on the strut tops to take up the play.
and maybe a triangles sticker too please.

Just put my order in. Excited to get my suspension together on our second 7/9. Any pictures installed from anyone? Should I still pick up strut bearings(?) from somewhere, per the picture above? Any other suggestions while installing?

When I installed the konis in my car recently I just cleaned things up and repacked the strut bearings with some high quality grease. They pop apart and the bearings are in sortof a cartridge in the ones I had. Just depends on their condition whether it's worth it.

I have SKF bearings in stock.

I repacked my bearings as well, but I know when/where they came from. I've repacked some high mileage oem ones as well with great results. Or save yourself the time, get some new SKF's from Ben.

Finally installed mine, install went well, rubber mounts were cracked through, probably not a lot of miles left on them. Also went from KYB's to Bilstien HD's. Happy with ride, not enough miles to comment on handling, but so far very happy
6gVjFoOl.jpg

Last edited:
Back