• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bring your mesh rim ideas.

camelwideswagon

I am having a company make my old busty msw look new and tasty. give me your ideas on what you would do. also if you could include color codes that would be fantastic.

009.jpg

Since the cleaning has been taken care of, just paint the centers gold. Should be worth at least $800 by the time they're finished.

But really, gold on silver mesh rims look like sex, do it.

what colour is the car they are going on? I'm kind of leaning towards a subaru blue rim with clear coat on the mesh. and blue again in the center. but it might look really bad depening on the car.

I don't like gold on any car, so I'm going to say either blue or purple, but do it the oposite of the one pictured above, polish the mesh, and do the lip in color (and I'd do the back part of the mesh as well)

or if the cars getting repainted some other color, go with white. It would be a bitch to keep clean, but it would look good against just about any color other than white.

Back